GM B-Body Forum, 77-79 Caprice/Impala Forum

Join Now If Your A 1977- 1979 Caprice or Impala owner or other GM B-Body owner!!!
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BBodyForum?ref=hl

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join Now If Your A 1977- 1979 Caprice or Impala owner or other GM B-Body owner!!!
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BBodyForum?ref=hl

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the owners and enthusiasts of General Motors B-Bodies from 1977-1990, but dedicated to the owners of 1977-1979 Impalas and Caprices. Join up now!

2 posters

79 caprice landau for sale on ebay *NLA*

GM B-Body Forum
    GM B-Body Forum
    Admin
    Admin
    Helpful and Responsive Member!
    Very active with responding and helping other members with questions and concerns.
    10th Year Anniversary
    10 years of being a member on our forum!

79 caprice landau for sale on ebay *NLA* Empty 79 caprice landau for sale on ebay *NLA*

Post  GM B-Body Forum Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:00 pm

Last edited by GM B-Body Forum on Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    solo79
    solo79
    *Senior Moderator*
    *Senior Moderator*
    10th Year Anniversary

79 caprice landau for sale on ebay *NLA* Empty Re: 79 caprice landau for sale on ebay *NLA*

Post  solo79 Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:35 am

That car is sweet looking. That is the same color as mine. Is that what is known as "Carmine Metallic?" I was trying to figure out the color name. My friends call mine burgundy, but it's not burgundy.lol It's much lighter. I'm kind of liking that white vinyl top on it too. That does look good. Hmmm.
    GM B-Body Forum
    GM B-Body Forum
    Admin
    Admin
    Very active with responding and helping other members with questions and concerns.
    10th Year Anniversary

79 caprice landau for sale on ebay *NLA* Empty Re: 79 caprice landau for sale on ebay *NLA*

Post  GM B-Body Forum Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:08 pm

You got it right, Carmine Metallic, and i love that color and the factory dark blue metallic, but you also cant go wrong with black  Cool 
    solo79
    solo79
    *Senior Moderator*
    *Senior Moderator*
    10th Year Anniversary

Post  solo79 Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:49 am

Found a video of this car. At least I'm 98% sure it's the same car. He plays in the snow with it, then does a walk around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HmDWL6-RNA
    GM B-Body Forum
    GM B-Body Forum
    Admin
    Admin
    10th Year Anniversary

Post  GM B-Body Forum Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:48 am

Thats def the same car. Hes got two videos, and ive seen the second one awhile ago, it has alot of views. I think im going to contact him and tell him about this site, even though hes selling it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:10 pm