GM B-Body Forum, 77-79 Caprice/Impala Forum

Join Now If Your A 1977- 1979 Caprice or Impala owner or other GM B-Body owner!!!
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BBodyForum?ref=hl

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join Now If Your A 1977- 1979 Caprice or Impala owner or other GM B-Body owner!!!
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BBodyForum?ref=hl

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the owners and enthusiasts of General Motors B-Bodies from 1977-1990, but dedicated to the owners of 1977-1979 Impalas and Caprices. Join up now!

4 posters

My 2 seconds of fame on Won and Done..

Big C
    Big C
    Active Member (Tier 2)
    Active Member (Tier 2)
    5th Year Anniversary
    Celebrating 5 years of being our member!

My 2 seconds of fame on Won and Done.. Empty My 2 seconds of fame on Won and Done..

Post  Big C Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:02 am

The ole girl got the intro on the show..Slow motion burnout,I did say 2 seconds now lol.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VklR6u2D0us
    Myloth
    Myloth
    Helpful and Responsive Member!
    Very active with responding and helping other members with questions and concerns.
    5th Year Anniversary

My 2 seconds of fame on Won and Done.. Empty Re: My 2 seconds of fame on Won and Done..

Post  Myloth Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:44 pm

Ok ok see your rearend sliding in begining lol COOL!
    Big C
    Big C
    Active Member (Tier 2)
    Active Member (Tier 2)
    5th Year Anniversary

My 2 seconds of fame on Won and Done.. Empty Re: My 2 seconds of fame on Won and Done..

Post  Big C Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:28 pm

Well to keep things real I had no idea my car was edited for the intro.I have been at the track numerous times while filming the show.I was surffing youtube for drag racing and BAM!!! I posted this the same day I seen the vid.
    I thought I was the only one filming my junk..I was happy to find those 2 seconds of exposure of the ole girl.
    She is not the fastest by anymeans at the track but fun as hell to drive..
    GM B-Body Forum
    GM B-Body Forum
    Admin
    Admin
    Helpful and Responsive Member!
    Very active with responding and helping other members with questions and concerns.
    10th Year Anniversary
    10 years of being a member on our forum!

Post  GM B-Body Forum Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:13 pm

Hey thats awesome! These cars need more recognition even if its only 2 seconds literally lol!!
    Big C2
    Big C2
    Active Member (Tier 2)
    Active Member (Tier 2)
    5th Year Anniversary

Post  Big C2 Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:54 am

GM B-Body Forum wrote:Hey thats awesome! These cars need more recognition even if its only 2 seconds literally lol!!
    I pulled the trigger.421 sbc 13:1 compression custom roller cam AFR 210 bullet is being built as I type.
    600hp on the motor built for a 300 jet off the bottle.
    Vids will be posted of the new bullet first day out.
    Engine builder said this engine will run faster on the motor than what I am currently doing with my 355 on a 150 jet.
    We shell see.I have to have my axle tubes welded before touching the Nitrous..
    Good chance I will run E85 on the new bullet..
    Big C2
    Big C2
    Active Member (Tier 2)
    Active Member (Tier 2)
    5th Year Anniversary

Post  Big C2 Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:29 am

Big C2 wrote:
    GM B-Body Forum wrote:Hey thats awesome! These cars need more recognition even if its only 2 seconds literally lol!!
    I pulled the trigger.421 sbc 13:1 compression custom roller cam AFR 210 bullet is being built as I type.
    Engine builder said this engine will run faster on the motor than what I am currently doing with my 355 on a 150 jet.
    First start up on the new bullet.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54Jlhr-t2ds
    Big C2
    Big C2
    Active Member (Tier 2)
    Active Member (Tier 2)
    5th Year Anniversary

Post  Big C2 Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:32 am

Big C2 wrote:
    Big C2 wrote:
    Scat Excaliber lite weight crank 6 inch rods forged pistons with steel top rings.Small hyd roller cam 11:1 pump gas friendly..
    Big C2
    Big C2
    Active Member (Tier 2)
    Active Member (Tier 2)
    5th Year Anniversary

Post  Big C2 Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:39 am

Big C2 wrote:
    Big C2 wrote:
    Big C2 wrote:
    Scat Excaliber lite weight crank 6 inch rods forged pistons with steel top rings.Small hyd roller cam 11:1 pump gas friendly..
    First time out on the motor..I had a few issues one spark plug was loose amongst other things..Then the rear main seal was leaking and apon fire up was puffing smoke out of one exhaust pipe..Didnt catch this during the dyno tune as in the puffing smoke.The builder turned on the exhaust fan in the room before fire up reason we did not catch the puffing smoke..
    All has been repaired now havent taken the car to the track as of yet.Vid with said issues..I'm sure it will pick up on et as of now.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an3R4IfmFYA
    Big C2
    Big C2
    Active Member (Tier 2)
    Active Member (Tier 2)
    5th Year Anniversary

Post  Big C2 Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:28 am

Big C2 wrote:
    Big C2 wrote:
    Big C2 wrote:
    Big C2 wrote:
    First time out on the motor..I had a few issues one spark plug was loose amongst other things..Then the rear main seal was leaking and apon fire up was puffing smoke out of one exhaust pipe..Didnt catch this during the dyno tune as in the puffing smoke.The builder turned on the exhaust fan in the room before fire up reason we did not catch the puffing smoke..
    All has been repaired now havent taken the car to the track as of yet.Vid with said issues..I'm sure it will pick up on et as of now.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an3R4IfmFYA
    Got things sorted out first pass on a small jet off the bottle..
    Sorry for the poor quality.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiqVLtpRq_A

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:00 pm