GM B-Body Forum, 77-79 Caprice/Impala Forum

Join Now If Your A 1977- 1979 Caprice or Impala owner or other GM B-Body owner!!!
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BBodyForum?ref=hl

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join Now If Your A 1977- 1979 Caprice or Impala owner or other GM B-Body owner!!!
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BBodyForum?ref=hl

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the owners and enthusiasts of General Motors B-Bodies from 1977-1990, but dedicated to the owners of 1977-1979 Impalas and Caprices. Join up now!

3 posters

In need of complete front clip 78 impala

Dad
    Newbie (Tier 1)
    Newbie (Tier 1)
    5th Year Anniversary
    Celebrating 5 years of being our member!

In need of complete front clip 78 impala Empty In need of complete front clip 78 impala

Post  Dad Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:32 pm

My baby girl lost her pride and joy yesterday evening when she was hit by another drive who was doing distracted driving and speeding.  This car is hurt very bad but as a dad I need to do what I can to save the day.  So, in short, I need an entire front clip for this beauty.  Any help would be grateful.
    solo79
    solo79
    *Senior Moderator*
    *Senior Moderator*
    10th Year Anniversary
    10 years of being a member on our forum!

In need of complete front clip 78 impala Empty Re: In need of complete front clip 78 impala

Post  solo79 Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:46 pm

Welcome to the Forum! Sorry to hear about that, but the main thing is that she is okay. Do you have any pictures of the damage? Are we talking the whole front end or just one side? The parts are difficult to come by these days because the 77-79 Fenders alone are different than 80-90. Also, your header panel and front bumper are different as well. Header panels vary from 77-79. You might check with Sweet Seventy9 on here. He is our resident parts guru. If he doesn't have it, he might be able to track it down. I'm sure he'll chime in here too.
    Sweet Seventy9
    Sweet Seventy9
    *Senior Moderator*
    *Senior Moderator*
    Helpful and Responsive Member!
    Very active with responding and helping other members with questions and concerns.
    10th Year Anniversary
    10 years of being a member on our forum!

In need of complete front clip 78 impala Empty Re: In need of complete front clip 78 impala

Post  Sweet Seventy9 Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:40 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum.  I wish it could be under better circumstances.  I should be able to help you take care of things though.  
    Feel free to PM me or email me direct at chevyparts@gmx.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:14 am