GM B-Body Forum, 77-79 Caprice/Impala Forum

Join Now If Your A 1977- 1979 Caprice or Impala owner or other GM B-Body owner!!!
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BBodyForum?ref=hl

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join Now If Your A 1977- 1979 Caprice or Impala owner or other GM B-Body owner!!!
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BBodyForum?ref=hl

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the owners and enthusiasts of General Motors B-Bodies from 1977-1990, but dedicated to the owners of 1977-1979 Impalas and Caprices. Join up now!

2 posters

Need some help finding right parts!

brotherbooker
    Newbie (Tier 1)
    Newbie (Tier 1)
    10th Year Anniversary
    10 years of being a member on our forum!

Need some help finding right parts! Empty Need some help finding right parts!

Post  brotherbooker Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:23 am

I have a 1978 pontiac bonneville. It's a 4 door base model with the buick 350 in it. But I'm looking for better handling. I want to get lowering springs and sway bars too. But nothing comes up for my car that I can find. Is there any other parts from different cars that I can use? Any information will help!
    GM B-Body Forum
    GM B-Body Forum
    Admin
    Admin
    Helpful and Responsive Member!
    Very active with responding and helping other members with questions and concerns.
    10th Year Anniversary
    10 years of being a member on our forum!

Need some help finding right parts! Empty Re: Need some help finding right parts!

Post  GM B-Body Forum Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:55 am

Fortunately yes, you have the same b body chassis as all of the 77-96 models, so your best bet is to look up parts for a caprice or impala, but for the most part, we have already have topics on all the suspension upgrades you can do on here, everything from sway bars, to lowering springs, poly bushings, etc its all under the performance parts category on here. Theres not much aftermarket for our b-bodies and when there is its usually marketed toward the 94-96 impala ss, aftermarketers dont know that all the parts interchange from all the b-bodies from 1977-1996. But welcome to the forum! ask as many questions as you want were all here to help.

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 5:28 am